"My usual go to's for soups are mushroom , broccoli , tomato , mushroom , carrot , pumpkin and umm mushroom 😂😂
So this was a real wild card but I decided to stick with my Smoothie - Salad - Soup program and make it . Came out ok. ( Didn't have mushroom so .. 🙄) I think this is usually a cold soup but warm was not bad either. I made sure there was loads of pepper and added some JusAmazin Cashew Butter Punchy Pepper for creaminess. There are recipes that had avocado in them so that might be good when in season."
- Avacado or Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Onions leeks (finely chopped) - 2
- Chopped garlic cloves - 3
- Medium sized cucumber peeled and cubed - 2
- Water - 3 cups
- JusAmazin Cashew Butter Punchy Pepper - 2 tbsp
- Birds eye chilli - 1
- Salt and lots of pepper to taste
- Juice and zest of lime
- In a soup pot, add olive oil and birds eye chilli.
- Add leeks and garlic and fry for a few minutes
- Add lime juice, cucumber, water and cook for 15 minutes until tender.
- Blend the entire soup with 2 spoons of JusAmazin Cashew Butter Punchy Pepper
- Taste to adjust the flavor
- Garnish with lemon rinds and a few leeks
Author: Mariam Begg
To try some more delectable recipes, follow Mariam on her Instagram channel: marigold.sunshine.stories
Disclaimer: The content available on the Jus'Amazin Blog, represents the opinions and judgements of the authors of the respective blog/article. The company is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by anyone other than an authorised company representative in their official capacity. It is the responsibility of the reader to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content on the Jus'Amazin blog. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.