What all products do you have?
Our range of products include:
- Nut and Seed Butters
- Almond Butter : Available in 3 flavours – Unsweetened, Dark Choco and With Crunchy Flaxseeds
- Peanut Butter (Made with 100% Organic Ingredients) : Available in 4 flavours – Unsweetened, Choco Delight, Creamy (Sweet “N” Salty) and with Crunchy Flax and Sunflower Seeds
- Cashew Butter : Available in 2 flavours – Salted Caramel and Punchy Pepper
- Seed Butter : Made with watermelon, pumpkin, sunflower and flax seeds
- Almond Milks
- 30 Second Almond Milk : A world’s first, this product helps you make creamy almond milk anytime, anywhere and each sachets delivers 6 gms of protein.
- Condensed Almond Milk : A world’s first, this product helps one make delicious dairy-free, soy-free desserts which are also guilt-free.
- Peanut-Flax Chutneys : We have married the traditional chutney podi flavours with peanuts to provide this amazing high protein peanut-flax chutney. Available in two flavours:
- Curry “N” Cumin
- Spicy Podi
- 5-Minute Badam Kheer Combo : This combo pack helps you make delicious, guilt-free Badam Kheer in just 5 minutes.
All our products are made with ingredients that come from plants and not derived from animals. We do not use any animal based ingredients including dairy / dairy based derivatives, honey, eggs, meat etc.
Why Do You Not Use Any Preservatives?
We like to have products as close to natural as possible, and hence we do not use any artificial preservatives. The rock salt we use and the natural oils from nuts / seeds act as natural preservatives, and give us a good shelf life of 6 months, so there is really no reason to add external preservatives which are chemical in nature.
Do You Make Gluten Free Products?
All our products are gluten free.
Are All Your Products High in Protein?
Yes, all of our products are high in protein (since the core ingredients are nuts and seeds, which are naturally High Protein Foods). The exact protein percentage varies from 18% to 31%, depending on the specific variant. Apart from being protein rich food, the products are also rich sources of micro-nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
What Is the Shelf Life of the Products?
The shelf life of the products varies from 6-9 months (varies by variant), when kept in a cool and dry place. Once you open it, it is best to consume within 60 days. Please do not use a wet spoon or fork to take out the product – else it will lead to build-up of fungus (exactly the same as it is for pickles).
What Is the Calorific Value?
It is different for different products, and the full nutrition information is mentioned on the label
You call the products “Butters” so how can they be Dairy-Free?
They are dairy-free because we do not add milk or milk solids in our products. The key ingredient is nuts / seeds, and there are no added milk products, hence the products are dairy-free.
Why do you not add more sugar to your products? Our children like sweet things.
We do add organic jaggery to some of our products, but we do not add refined sugar (white sugar crystals). Jaggery is a healthier alternative to refined sugar, since it has minerals like iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium and anti-oxidants. Some of our products do have Raw Sugar which has a higher amount of minerals when compared to refined white sugar.
The nutrition label says there are sugars, but you say you don’t add any refined sugar, so how is that possible?
Firstly, all nuts and seeds have some natural sweetness in them, therefore the sugars that appear as part of the label is an indication of extent of natural sugars in the product. Where we add any sweetener (like jiggery or raw sugar) we mention the sugar content under the heading “added sugar”.
Are Your Products Suitable for People with Food Allergies?
Yes, all our products are dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free. Hence, suitable for people who are allergic to these 3 food groups. We also process our products in dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free facility.
Which of Your Products Are Suitable for Pregnant Women?
Pregnant women need calorie dense foods that are rich in protein, iron, calcium and folic acid. All our products are nutritionally and calorie wise dense and are high in protein. Additionally, the seed butter and almond butter is especially rich in iron, calcium and folate.
Why should I choose your product over others?
- All our products are delicious, nutritious, 100% plant-based and natural
- We use whole ingredients that preserve the original flavour
- No compromise on taste (nutritious foods must taste good)
- All our products are: Dairy Free / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Plant-based/ Vegan
- As far as possible, we use certified organic ingredients
- We do not use any artificial preservatives
Our nut butters cannot be heated directly in a pan for cooking like one would use regular dairy butter, as they will burn. But, it can be used for thickening sauces / curries, making salad dressings, it can be used for baking (in cake / cookie / brownie batters, as tart filling etc), it can also be added to idli-dosa batter to increase the nutrition content of the batter.